Tuesday, June 9, 2020

MUSA SANI CALLS ON ABEDI PELE, OTHERS FOR HELP

HELP ME FIX MY EYES – MUSA SANI PLEADS WITH ABEDI AYEW PELE, OTHERS

Musa Sani, a former juvenile coach has 'cried' out for help especially from his former players including the maestro, Abedi Ayew Pele.


This has been necessitated due to his deteriorating health especially with regard to his sight.


It is believed that, Musa Sani who run a colts club by name Falcons in the year 1960 thereabout discovered young Abedi Ayew, who went on to feature for Falcons for four years before moving to Real Tamale United in the late 70’s.











Coach Sani is also reported to have nurtured talents like Nii Odartey Lamptey, Stephen Tetteh, Eric Gawu and host of others during the days of Falcons.


Musa Sani per his medical condition now needs about GHC24,000 to undergo a surgery to correct the eye defect.


“I beg him make he consider me, he should help me so I see say me too he’s helped me,” Musa Sani told Starr Sports in pidgin language.


“If not for anything at least my eye, he should help me do the needed surgery I will thank God for that,” Musa Sani added. 

                        
Credit: Kenneth Abban Jnr     


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home